Public Speaking & Communication Consulting in Downeast Maine
Set new professional goals. Communicate your best.
Presentation and Workshop Titles
Kendra Rand has been teaching public speaking, communication studies and media writing since 1999. From the corners of Washington State, Wyoming, Montana, East Tennessee and now Downeast Maine, Kendra has reveled in her great fortune of studying and teaching communication. She currently serves as an instructor for the University of Maine Department of Communication & Journalism. With a teaching style that is equal parts Tough Coach and Enthusiastic Cheerleader, Kendra is ready to help you communicate your best: with generosity, clarity, and authenticity. See a little more info below...
A Little More Résumé
- B.A. Communication, Western Washington University
- M.A. Communication, University of Maine
- Instructor of Communication and Media Writing: Western Washington University, University of Maine (present), Laramie County Community College, MSU Billings, Walters State Community College, College of the Atlantic
- Reporter, Big Sky Briefs, Big Horn County, Montana
- Continuing Education Course Developer and Instructor, Public Speaking for the Professional, Walters State Community College
- Communications & Marketing Assistant, Schoodic Institute
- University of Maine Diversity Leadership Institute, present
- Board of Directors & Outreach Committee Chair, Island Housing Trust, present