Harnessing the Butterflies: Public Speaking with Clarity & Confidence
Whether you regularly speak before groups, or you have cleverly avoided speeches your whole life, this workshop provides a fresh approach to improving your public communication skills and enjoying the task. Practice new techniques that will
- advance your mission and goals
- set you apart as an effective communicator and valuable asset to your business or organization
- apply to a variety of public speaking contexts
Participants gain specific, practical strategies for
- anxiety management
- understanding and connecting with an audience
- message organization and clarity
- a powerful delivery
- measuring your success and evaluating your communication goals
Each participant will have multiple opportunities to speak before the entire group with the benefits of a highly supportive environment, immediate feedback, and personal video recordings. Participation in both days is essential.
Early bird registration fee: $399, includes all instruction materials and lunch from Mount Desert Bakery. Please ask about opportunities for non-profit organizations. Space is limited to 10 participants.