Harnessing the Butterflies: Public Speaking with Clarity & Confidence
Whether you regularly speak before groups, or you have cleverly avoided speeches your whole life, this workshop provides a fresh approach to improving your public communication skills and enjoying the task. Practice new techniques that will
- advance your mission and goals
- set you apart as an effective communicator and valuable asset to your business or organization
- apply to a variety of public speaking contexts
Participants gain specific, practical strategies for
- understanding and connecting with an audience
- managing anxiety
- organizing your message
- practicing a memorable delivery
- measuring your success and evaluating your communication goals
Each participant will have multiple opportunities to speak before the entire group with the benefits of a highly supportive environment, immediate feedback, and personal video recordings.
Registration fee: $399, includes all instruction materials, lunch from Flexit Café & Bakery, and a personal one-hour session redeemable during the days or weeks leading up to your next big speech or presentation. Please ask about opportunities for non-profit organizations.